Pinterest is the hottest new social network on the web. It allows you to create visual pinboards with graphics sourced from all over the internet. It’s visually interesting and can be a huge traffic boost to your web site or blog. Here are the highlights from this week’s posts.
Theme: Pinterest Roundup
- What Is Pinterest & Why You Should Request an Invite?
Find out about the hottest social network going. The visual social network, Pinterest.
- Adding Your Content to Pinterest
Pinterest allows you to upload links to websites, blogs, videos, and photo sites.
- Six Important Things You Should Know About Pinterest
Six cool things you can do on this new Social Network.
- Why Pinterest is a Blogger’s Best Friend
Bloggers will love this new social network. Here’s why…
Links mentioned during the week:
- Downloadables on Pinterest
- Personal Development Quotes
- Motivational Quotes
- Diet & Fitness Links
Additional Pinterest Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide to Pinterest from Mashable
- 56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest (Copyblogger)
- EBook: Branding Your Business with Pinterest (Kim Garst)
- Pinterest for Men
Thanks for joining us this week for the Pinterest Roundup. Next week we’ll have more organizational tools, video tricks and tips, and some interesting surprises. Make sure to sign up for our RSS feed, our FB Fan page, and join us on Twitter. We are also on Google+ now.
Question: What is your favorite feature of Pinterest