When you wake up in he morning, do you feel energized to face the day, or are you beat down, going through the motions? Is there excitement in your life? Are you looking forward to something, or are you just letting life happen, one mundane task after the other?
The real question is…
Do you give a DAM about your life?
Do you have DREAMS you are pursuing. Is there something bigger than yourself at stake?
Are you taking ACTION, or just sitting back, taking things as they come.
Are you MOTIVATED, realizing that life is short, and today is important.
If not, it’s about DAM time to make a change. Here are three things you can do…
1. Dream BIG Dreams. Start with a powerful dream, picture it in Technicolor, hear the sounds, feel the emotion. Then write it down and set a date. Now you have a GOAL.
2. Take Action. Take your goal, break it into smaller parts, then fill in the details. Picture your goal completed, then work backwards. Write down the action steps necessary to complete it. Take action on one step today.
3. Stay Motivated. Big dreams are exciting. They help you wake up with excitement in your heart. The best way to stay motivated is to share your dream with a coach or mentor. Someone who will share your vision. Give them permission to check in with you.
If you truly want to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, it starts with
Dreams, Action, & Motivation.
Here are three tools to get you started.
1. Top Goal Worksheet: This tool will help you quickly determine which goals to pursue.
2. Goal Setting Toolkit: Write your goals down here and take them along with you.
3. Daily Goal Sheet: Write your top priorities out for the day and put them on a to-do list
When you truly give a DAM about your life, things will change. When you have a powerful goal you are pursuing, life becomes interesting and exciting again. When you take action and see the goal take shape, you quickly realize that amazing things are possible if you make incremental changes over time.
There is one additional secret to make it all work. It’s the little n at the end of the word…
This one is really important…
The only day you can take action is today, and the only time you can get started is NOW!
Isn’t it time to get started…
Question: What do you give a DAM about?