The last two weeks have been a blast here at Fire Up Today. We have had a lot of interest in our Klout posts and the new Facebook subscription feature. Here is the list of our SEO and Social Media posts.
Theme: SEO and Social Media
- A New Tool In Klout For Business Success
With the new “topic pages” Klout has become a very useful tool for collaboration
- Raising Your SEO While Watching TV
Do you have an iPad? Here are three great programs that can make SEO easier.
- Google Plus and The Power of Three
Do you have room for another social network?
- Facebook Subscriptions and Klout
Check out the new subscription feature in Facebook. Klout makes it even better!
- Improve Your SEO Ranking With Klout
Our top post of the week. Bump your SEO rankings up with this simple technique.
- Buffer Makes Tweeting Fun & Easy
Have you discovered Buffer yet? Makes tweeting fast and easy.
- Find A New Job With Klout
Looking for a new job? The social integration of Klout helps you find key influencers.
- How To Find Interesting People To Follow On Twitter Using Klout
Influential people are just a click away with Klout
- The Minimum Effective Post
Cut your blogging time down to a minimum by creating short but effective posts
- Adding Keynote to Your Video Presentation
Share Powerpoint style presentations with your audience.
Links mentioned during the week:
- Klout Now Measures Your Influence on Facebook – Mashable
- How to use Twitter to promote your new book (Michael Hyatt)
Thanks for joining us this week. Next week’s theme will be Time Management, with organization tools, video tricks and tips, and some interesting surprises. Make sure to sign up for our RSS feed, our FB Fan page, and join us on Twitter. We are also on Google+ now.