Over the past two weeks here at Fire Up Today, we have talked about the new science of habit change and how habits actually work.
It has been a fun romp though Charles Duhigg’s great book, The Power of Habit. I’ve included a list of our posts with helpful links to habit related resources, including our helpful Habit Change Worksheet.
Theme: Habit Change
- Why Personal Development Is So Difficult
Personal development sounds so easy on paper, but in reality it can be very hard
- The New Science of Habit Formation and Change
Bad habits can hold us back. New research gives us insights on how to change them
- How To Change a Bad Habit Into a Good One
Habits have three main components and a very overwhelming fourth component
- The Habit Change Worksheet
Download the free worksheet and change those bad habits today
- How To Finally Get Things Done!
Download the Daily Planner for Winners
- What Do You Want?
Times have changed. Do you know what you really want?
- How To Get What You Want
Using an easy to remember acronym, you can change your habits for success
- A New Beginning
Goods habits can be an important part of a change plan for your life
- Set some goals
- Body for Life
- Weekly weight loss tracker
- The Power of Habit
- Charles Duhigg
- Charles Duhigg’s A Guide to Changing Habits
- The Power of Habit: Study Guide for Teachers
- The Easiest Way to Overcome Bad Habits by Michael Hyatt
- Change Anything
- This Year I Will by M.J. Ryan
The #1 habit successful people share with me is this: They read books to learn. They do it often and with joy. It’s cheap (or free, at the library or online) and portable and specific. ~Seth Godin